#MomLife Live blogging with my youngest

My youngest wanted alone time this morning, it wasn't long before he was asking to go to the kitchen with me. We're making play dough together, and I'm live blogging it because.

Ingredients we have so far:
He's doing all the measuring and started while I was still getting ingredients out so this will be interesting. He's usually good at holding off until we have everything ready.

at least a tablespoon of cream of tartar probably more alum
Twoish cups of flour
1/4 cup of salt
so much food coloring
at least a 1/4 cup oil
Warm water, about a cup
and he added aloe while I stepped to my computer.

So we're going into the mixing portion of this.

So I tried to use a spoon to mix and you would have thought I shot his dog, he was SO upset. Settled on the big green spatula. He is insisting on doing the mixing himself.

We are adding pumpkin pie spice because it needs to smell different. 

Guys, this is a bit shocking, but this actually turned out well. The consistency is nice and soft, the extra oil is making it easy to work with. I may have to add photo's later.

Off to play with our creation.

Have a great day everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts