Words From This Woman: out June 5th

Writing this while my youngest watches a video on YouTube. Let’s see if I can knock it out before the video is over.

Pre-sale is up for Words From This Woman: A Fantasy Anthology. You can pre-order by clicking here.

If I get 50 pre-orders, I have a client that will make a $250 donation to a charity of my choice. If I can sell 100 books by the end of the first week, she’ll double the donation to $500. 

I would love to hit this goal, but I need your help. You need to click the buy button.
I get that for some people $2.99 is a lot of money. As an indie author, freelancer, and a single mom, believe me I understand.

When you click that buy button, not only are you helping me towards that goal for charity you’re also helping me as a person support my family. It means my boys can take a ceramics class together this summer, or we can go visit the Rocky Mountain Dinosaur Resource Center. Also, less fun things like paying bills and buying groceries.

The stories in this are written to be digestible for a wide range of readers. If you are a fan of Game of Thrones, Winter’s Blood or Kali and Howl will be up your alley. If you’re a Whedonite and still sob when someone talks about The Body or get chills when they talk about Hush, you’ll connect with Huntress. If Star Wars and Science Fantasy is where it’s at for you, Scars Of War will be the one for you. Elemental and an AI is a fun mythic/terra fantasy piece. If you’re not sure fantasy is your thing, the characters and emotional content may be enough to help you move past stereotypes of the genre. Try something new.

I am a professional script doctor/ghostwriter. I’ve created or helped create hundreds, or at this point thousands of characters. The characters in this are some of my favorite.

Kali and Howl come from the novel Four Realms. I had fun diving into their backstory.

Maura from Huntress is snarky, suffers from PTSD, and has great taste in music. You can listen to her playlist by clicking here. She’s Jones meets Summers, just trying to figure out where she fits in the world. I’m having so much fun with her as a character that she’s getting her own novel.

Sondra and Right from Winter’s Blood were a lot of fun to write because of the ease about them. Even in terrible situations, they have each other.

Orasha the Elemental has a great repertoire with Ceyo the AI. It was fun to create a world so different from our own.

Scars Of War is a reprint and appears in For The Love Of Women Volume 2, which I wrote under my pen name Toira O’Brady. I don’t write romance/erotica, so being in this anthology was my first go at the genre. It started as a prompt and ended up published. You can read it here.

Comments

Popular Posts